We are pleased to inform that the SCORE Final Report “Consumer Stock Ownership Plans (CSOPs) – Financing Energy Communities” is now available.
The publication presents on 60 pages aims, actions and success stories of the SCORE project, which was officially concluded on 31 December 2021. You can download the SCORE Final Report on the SCORE website.
The SCORE consortium in particular is proud to present five landmark achievements that stand out from the project results:
- The first Italian hydro-power EC in Venaus practicing electricity sharing over the public grid operative as of 27 December 2021;
- The conclusion of an agreement to set up a regional EC in the Susa Valley engaging 31 Municipalities with around 80,000 inhabitants and a total investment of EUR 60 MM.;
- The setting up of the Prague Renewable EC on 1 October 2021, one of the largest photovoltaicprojects in the Czech Republic with a foreseen capacity of 500 MW and an investment of EUR 40 MM. stemming from an ELENA contract;
- One of the first German ECs in Essen to practice electricity sharing in 2022 embracing an institution for disabled children, a public school and a sports club;
- The development of an “Assisted CSOP” that permits the residents of homeless shelters in Słupsk, Poland, to become co-owners in RE.
Further details on the results of the SCORE project are accessible on the SCORE website.